AFR’s Response to COVID-19
You can depend on us.
During this unprecedented time of uncertainty, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® is committed to remaining flexible and responsive to our clients’ needs, while also protecting the well-being of our employees. We are all in this together. Stay calm, be well. We’re here for you.
- Our business continuity plan ensures we are able to provide continued service in all areas of business operations.
- With record low rates, we have received a high volume of loan submissions and we are working through them in the most timely manner possible.
- For our Wholesale clients, we will continue to update turn times, as well as communicate any operational updates, via AFR Resource Center.
- If you have been impacted by COVID-19 as a borrower, please contact your loan servicer for additional information.
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Guide to Coronavirus Mortgage Relief Options
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Mortgage and housing assistance during the coronavirus national emergency
- CARES Act Mortgage Forbearance: What You Need to Know— consumerfinance.gov
- CDC’s resources for COVID-19
- Department of Labor, OSHA for COVID-19
- What the FTC is Doing About Coronavirus Scams
- MBA’s resources for COVID-19
- HUD CARES Act Forbearance Fact Sheet
- Fannie Mae COVID-19 Portal
- Freddie Mac COVID-19 Resources
- FHA COVID-19 Information and Resources
- VA Circulars
- USDA Rural Development COVID-19 Response