This attestation provides evidence that American Financial Resources has a strong commitment to deliver high quality services to its clients by demonstrating they have the necessary internal controls and processes in place.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AFR has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ranked #1 in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.Learn more about the ‘AFR Gives Back‘ program >>
In the News
“I’ve gained such respect for manufactured homes and modular homes and the affordability they offer new first time home buyers or the people downsizing that might be empty nesters looking to have a more affordable option.” Hear from AFR President Laura Brandao on how to be the leader in your space with host Jack Sweeney on the Middle Market Thought Leader podcast.