In honor of Military Appreciation Month and Memorial Day, AFR Wholesale would like to remind you of the wide variety of VA loans it offers, with amazing benefits! Backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans can provide up to 100% financing, low interest rates and fixed payments.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved throughout the years, adding both B2B (AFR Wholesale®) and B2C (eLEND® and ManufacturedHome.Loan) residential mortgage channels. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors across the country, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, June 22, 2021
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
After speaking with several other female mortgage executives in celebration of International Women’s Day, I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight a few women leaders who are making waves.
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) has reinstated its Conventional One-Time Close Construction-to-Permanent financing and will begin accepting new applications on May 3, 2021.