AFR President Laura Brandao has been named one of National Mortgage Professional Magazine's Most Powerful Women in Mortgage Banking.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AFR has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ranked #1 in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.Learn more about the ‘AFR Gives Back‘ program >>
In the News
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) announced today it is working together with Finicity—a leading provider of real-time financial data access and insights, to provide its business partners and their borrowers with a faster, simpler and more secure way to verify assets and income while originating loans.
AFR COO Bill Packer explains that in an increasingly digital world, one of the best investments that lenders can make is in technology. This includes providing a menu of tools to support their originator partners, so they can find the right solutions for their clients.