January is National Mentoring Month, and a new year is the perfect time to explore the positive impact that mentoring can have. Whether you are the mentor or the mentee, there are a myriad of benefits. In fact, mentoring has proved so beneficial that 71 percent of Fortune 500 companies offer mentoring programs to their employees.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND and MHL) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
Bill Packer, executive vice president and chief operations officer at American Financial Resources, said to be prepared to provide additional documentation. “If you’re considered self-employed, you will be asked to provide things beyond the standard pay stubs,” Packer said.
eLEND’s Vice President of Origination Christopher Guerin provides insights on this topic, including the differences between manufactured, modular and mobile homes.