Amidst the COVID 19 pandemic, the world is in great need of exceptional leaders who hold the potential to bring back businesses to their utmost stature. Insights Success admires such leaders and takes pride in featuring Laura in its special edition, “The 20 Most Inﬂuential Businesswomen to Follow in 2020.”
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND and MHL) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
American Financial Resources Inc. introduces Streamline Express, offering an expedited process and special pricing for eligible FHA refinances. The company saw the recent steep decline in interest rates as an opportunity to improve the refinance process.
In this episode, Jen Du Plessis sits down with the president of American Financial Resources and founder of AFR Wholesale, Laura Brandao, to talk about mindset, positivity, and what we can do now.