American Financial Resources Inc. introduces Streamline Express, offering an expedited process and special pricing for eligible FHA refinances. The company saw the recent steep decline in interest rates as an opportunity to improve the refinance process.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND and MHL) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
William Packer, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer with American Financial Resources Inc., Parsippany, N.J., said nearly everything the sector does for customers and internal teams changed due to the pandemic and will change again quickly.