Recently named a Top Mortgage Lender, American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) announces it is now offering conventional financing for manufactured homes via the newly introduced…
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AFR has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ranked #1 in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.Learn more about the ‘AFR Gives Back‘ program >>
In the News
Association of Independent Mortgage Experts, PR Newswire
The mortgage industry's newest group, the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME), is kicking off its series of workshops on April 11, as independent mortgage professionals...
Joan Herrmann, CYACYL
Laura Brandao is featured in the Terri Orbuch segment of the Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life podcast.