American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) has reinstated its Conventional One-Time Close Construction-to-Permanent financing and will begin accepting new applications on May 3, 2021.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND and MHL) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
After speaking with several other female mortgage executives in celebration of International Women’s Day, I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight a few women leaders who are making waves.
AFR President Laura Brandao as quoted in this article, “At AFR, we’ve seen an increase of more than 10% in loan volume specifically for manufactured homes, year over year, for the last two years,” said President Laura Brandao in an email.