Mortgage rates increased at the end of last year, seemingly blown in with the crisp fall air.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved throughout the years, adding both B2B (AFR Wholesale®) and B2C (eLEND® and ManufacturedHome.Loan) residential mortgage channels. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors across the country, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, June 22, 2021
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
People like to claim that collaboration and creative thinking have suffered from remote work. Let me tell you why I think they’re wrong. (Bill Packer, COO)
Laura Brandao, president and partner of American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR), has been named a 2021 Housing Industry Icon by Mortgage Professional America.