AFR’s Chief Technology Officer Scott Dubnoff explains the need for financial service providers to offer customer-centric services capable of combining speed and flexibility in order to compete in today’s market.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AFR has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ranked #1 in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
A story is told about a time, a few years back, when Laura Brandao saw the innate value of an event created by women and for women….
NMP magazine had a chance to sit down with Laura Brandao, President of AFR, as she shares her insights on how collaboration and positivity is fueling progress in the mortgage industry during trying times.