Lender Price has announced the addition of American Financial Resources Inc. (AFR) loan products to its pricing engine library.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AFR has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ranked #1 in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.Learn more about the ‘AFR Gives Back‘ program >>
In the News
As more and more families opt to build their American dream this way, learning the financing options to fund these construction-to-permanent manufactured homes may become a prerequisite for building your business as a mortgage originator.
If you’re thinking about a Renovation Loan, it makes sense to partner with a trusted expert like AFR Wholesale! AFR’s Renovation Portal not only provides AFR’s lending partners with the ability to view loan activity throughout the loan origination cycle, its partners can also view progress on the project even after the loan has closed.