Home prices continue to skyrocket across the country, putting the American dream out of reach for many people. One solution to this price crunch is manufactured housing.
American Financial Resources, Inc.
Established in 1997 and based in Parsippany, NJ, AMERICAN FINANCIAL RESOURCES® has evolved adding both B2B (AFR) and B2C (eLEND and MHL) residential mortgage divisions. We serve thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, lenders, homeowners, home buyers, realtors and contractors nationwide, with their residential financing needs. We are driven by our incredible employees and their desire to help families across the country obtain their dream of homeownership.
- Full service mortgage lender nationwide
- Serving Wholesale, Correspondent, and Consumer Direct Channels
- Diverse delivery options including FHA, VA, USDA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- A top lender in 203(k) lending for sponsored originations*
- One of the nation’s leading renovation and manufactured home lenders
- We offer an extensive program suite, eclectic channels of operations and cutting-edge technology
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, December 31, 2019
AFR Gives Back
We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education, while also being an active member in many of the communities which we serve. Every year we sponsor and participate in a number of charitable events and work to enhance the business and social environments throughout our footprint.
In the News
Many Americans dream of someday owning their own home. Featured as our cover story of The Business Fame’s issue of “The Most Influential Businesswomen to Follow in 2021,” Laura Brandao, president of American Financial Resources, is passionate about helping bring families home, and empowering other women in the industry.
From purchase, refinance, and home construction options to financing for manufactured homes (including single wides), there are a wide variety of VA loan products to choose from. Check out more from eLEND in this article dedicated to facts about VA Loans.